Happy Wednesday, happy fall, and happy Hodgepodge. Join Joyce From This Side of the Pond and many other quirky, free-spirited writers sharing a hodgepodge of thoughts today as we answer another unique set of questions provided by our link-up hostess.
1. What's one thing that's still the same about you as when you were young?
I still have blonde hair.
2. What's more important-history or science? Why?
This is a hard call since they seem equally important, but I think I would choose history. There is so much to learn from the past that can be used to improve the future.
3. Lima, kidney, string, garbanzo, black or pinto-your favorite bean?
Black beans hands down, although I enjoy all beans.
4. What's something people come to your town to do?
Shop at the outlet mall.
5. When was the last time you were in a meeting? Sum it up for us in five words or less.
I attended a meeting last Tuesday. Five words or less = Better than usual.
6. What special event would you like a VIP pass to attend?
I would enjoy seeing the next coronation in Great Britain, whenever that may be.
7. What's one piece of advice you'd give a writer?
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Sadly, we didn't make it to the dress like a pirate Guinness Book of World Records event I mentioned last week. But it was fun seeing all the pirates walking around. I had a good laugh every time I saw a sign that said, "No Pirate Parking." Unfortunately, they didn't break the record, falling far short of the 14,000 people needed.