It's Wednesday once more and time to join the Independence Day celebration at Wednesday Hodgepodge.
1. What's one simple small pleasure on your summer 'to-do' list?
To read as much as possible.
2. Do you have strong feelings or opinions regarding the immigration debate in your home country? Feel free to share your thoughts, but please play nice.
The U.S.A. is a country filled with immigrants, which I think makes our country special, so I am in favor of immigration - as long as people come to our country legally.
3. What's something in your home or wardrobe that could be described as 'star spangled'?
I can't think of anything I have that is star spangled.
4. Is your house set up for a party?
No, my house is in an upheaval as we work on painting, decluttering and reorganizing.
5. What one never-before-visited city in America, would you most like to see?
6. Your favorite red food? White food? Blue food?
Red - cherries, White - mashed potatoes, Blue - blueberries.
7. What freedom do you value the most, and why?
Freedom of religion because so many people in this world do not have that right and privilege.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Freedom comes at a cost; as a country, would we still be willing to fight for our freedom?