I don't know where you got the idea that I was interested in joining you. And although I persist in throwing your mailings into my recycling bin, you persist in sending me more.
Since you are obviously not getting the message that I AM NOT INTERESTED, here are some clues that I am not AARP material.
1. I am not retired.
2. I can run.
4. I work.
5. I don’t repeat myself
6. I periodically alter my hairstyle.
7. I can still touch my toes.
8. I am not eligible for Social Security and won’t be for a Very Long Time.
9. My hair is blonde, not grey, blonde
10. I have great shoes.
11. I don't eat "Early Bird Specials"
12. I keep the TV volume low.
13. I don't repeat myself.
So save your money and stop contacting me. I’ll let you know if I ever need you.