1. What's one thing you learned in September?
I learned that God is still hearing and answering prayers. I already know this is true, but September was a month when I really saw God in action.l
2. Acorn squash, butternut squash, spaghetti squash, yellow squash, zucchini squash, or blech! hold the squash... what's your favorite squash? What's your favorite way to prepare your favorite squash?
Spaghetti squash is possibly my favorite, although I enjoy all the winter squashes. We actually had spaghetti squash with meat sauce for dinner tonight.
3. The older I get the___________________________
. . . fatter I get.
4. What's your favorite television theme song ever?
The theme music from Hawaii 5 O is one of my favorites.
5. What do you wish you'd spent more time doing five years ago?
I wish I had spent more time exercising five years ago. I wouldn't be so out of shape now.
6. What item do you most need (or want) to add to your wardrobe this fall?
Boots. A woman never has enough pairs of boots.
7. On October 2, 1950 the Peanuts cartoon was introduced to the world. What was your favorite cartoon when you were a kid?
I'm not sure what my favorite was, but I definitely enjoyed Family Circus.
8. Insert your own random thought here
I don't have any profound thoughts today other than I should have spent some time working on the front garden today, since it was my day off. But I didn't. Oh, well that's what Saturday is for, right?