1. Labor Day weekend (in the US of A) is approaching...what's something you've labored over this year?
Whew, tough one. I have labored most over the areas of sin in my life that I want to overcome.
2. What is one word to describe your 'job' or career?
3. What was your worst or least favorite job ever? Why?
When I worked in a shop that sold cake and candy supplies. I got tired of the smell of chocolate! (I recovered, though.)
4. How do you measure contentment?
I measure contentment in terms of peacefulness. When I feel peaceful, I feel content.
5. Pickles-like or dislike? What is something you eat that requires a pickle? Dill, bread and butter, sweet gherkins...what's your favorite kind of pickle?
I love pickles of all sizes, shapes and varieties. Thanksgiving dinner requires pickles! Those little, sweet gherkins are always part of our relish tray. My sons and I fight over them.
6. In your current house-town-state, what is it you like living close to?
I should say Washington, D.C., but since I hardly ever travel up the road to get there (too, too much traffic), I can't say that. Instead, I will say the Potomac River because I love any body of water.
7. What is one thing on your 'want-to-do' list before summer draws to an official close?
I haven't gone kayaking at all this summer. Hopefully, I'll get off my rear and go at least once.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Sadly, our neighbors two doors away have lost their home and must move by tomorrow. We don't know them well because English isn't their first language. They are quiet, friendly, hard-working people and it breaks my heart that the poor economy (he is in construction and remodeling) forced them into this situation.