1. What do you think makes a good dad?
I think a good dad is one who is physically, mentally, and emotionally available to his children.
2. What's something you learned from your own father?
I learned how enjoyable it is to be held on your parent's lap and cuddled often. A gift I gave my children too.
3. It's your birthday-what kind of cake will we be having?
We will be having chocolate pie.
I weigh the pros and cons, then go with my gut.
5. June is National Dairy Month. What's your favorite dairy item? Most often purchased dairy item?
My favorite dairy item is ice cream. My most purchased would be milk and yogurt.
6. Explorer Jacques Cousteau was born on June 11, 1910....what's something you've recently discovered or something you'd like to explore?
The biblical idea of truth has been on my mind so much lately. I would like to explore everything the Bible has to say about truth.
7. Are you typical of your generation?
I don't think I'm typical of my generation, but perhaps everyone else feels the same way.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
It is startling to realize so much of the world is in turmoil - wars, protests, government oppression, bombings - but we hear so little about it in the U.S.