Just for the fun of it, this summer I'll be joining in on the Wednesday Hodgepodge blog hop hosted by This Side of the Pond. Looking forward to a good time!
1. Have you learned more from success or failure? Explain.
I've probably learned more from failure. It hurts more so I remember it more vividly.
2. What did you call your grandparents when you were growing up? If you have children, what do they call your parents? If you have grandchildren, what do they call you?
I called my grandparents Grandma and Grandpa, my kids have done the same. No grandchildren yet, but maybe I'd like to be called Grandmama.
3. You're invited to a luau. In keeping with that theme, what dish will you bring to share?
Why, something with pineapples of course!
4. Besides Jesus, what one person's life story do you think everyone should know about?
Winston Churchill. His life was full of ups and downs, great successes and great failures, but he just kept moving forward.
5. "Don't sweat the small stuff." Agree or Disagree? Why?
Totally agree. Life is full of small stuff and we could get buried under it all if we let it get us down.
6. June is National Rivers Month. When were you last on a river? What's the prettiest
I was last on a river last summer. The prettiest one I've ever seen was the Colorado River and I would love to see the Thames.
7. Speaking of rivers-paddling, fishing, swimming, or bird watching safely from the shore? Which activity would you choose? Yes-you have to choose.
Paddling - undoubtedly. Kayak or canoe, doesn't matter which.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Summer is my favorite season, so even though the calendar says it's still spring, I am in a summer state of mind.