- Why do the last two weeks of December go faster than the last two weeks of January?
- Don't ask for beauty advice from a woman with a mustache.
- How come your computer works fine and then the next time you turn it on, the sucker virtually wilts and expires before your eyes?
- Have you noticed entertainers and athletes get paid lots more than police, firefighters and teachers? Does this mean we value our ability to be entertained over our safety and intelligence?
- How come the eyes and knees are the first things to go? I would sacrifice my sense of smell and my appendix instead, if offered the choice.
- I rarely run out of onions, but frequently run out of toilet paper.
- Taking a wedding dress to be altered and pressed is a tricky business when the two people working at the store mainly speak Spanish and Korean.
- Mondays have a bad reputation . . . and they deserve it.
Have a happy Monday and feel free to share some of your own thoughts, questions and musings in the Comment section.