1. Share one way you think the world has changed for the better since you were a kid?
Current technology is amazing. We can do some things so easily now - research being one example.
2. How 'bout one way it's changed for the worse?
Current technology can suck hours from your day if you're not careful.
3. Starlight, starfish, starling, Starbucks...your favorite 'star'?
4. Name a song that's overplayed, but you love it anyway.
I don't listen to popular music, so I don't know what is played too much. Generally, if I've heard of a popular song, then it must be Very popular (and probably overplayed).
5. When did you last have home made ice cream? Your latest favorite flavor?
I last had homemade ice cream when my good buddy e. brought some vanilla with juicy peaches to my house about two weeks ago. I don't have a favorite flavor. I am an equal opportunity ice cream lover.
6. What do you think is the best way to inspire or motivate people?
I think we can best inspire and motivate by encouragement, support and affirmation.
7. When was the last time you were without power?
Probably sometime last year. Our electrical co-op has underground lines, so we don't lose power too often, and then it is usually because something went wrong with a transformer.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
We had an unexpectedly busy July and were invited to lots of social events. Many of them included tons of people I didn't know - which is always difficult for me - but we had a good time at all of them. I felt blessed that so many people wanted to spend time with us.