- Do you trip when you walk across the room?
- Are you a failure as a joke teller because you get the story all mixed up?
- Do you lose track of time because you're so involved in the task at hand?
- Are you mean and cranky sometimes?
- Is your hair too long, too short, too thin, too thick, too straight, too curly?
In short, are you imperfect?
We live in a plastic media age where every one seems to live a perfect life. Everyone except us, of course.
I know people who don't like to look on Facebook very often because everyone else they know seems to be living the perfect life, or so they say. It is like getting one of "those" Christmas letters every day of the week.
Let's embrace that thought instead of dwelling on the lie that everyone else is better than we are, perfect.
It's an exciting concept, the idea of a destiny to fulfill, and I'm not sure if most of us will ever actually know our expressly-created purpose. Perhaps, it doesn't matter. We are who we are, living our lives, hopefully in obedience to God, hopefully trying our best to be the person God created us to be. Despite our imperfections.
Blogging A to Z Challenge - today's letter is I
Image: suphakit73 / FreeDigitalPhotos.net