7/25/2011

Time to Plan

Can't believe that July is already winding down.  My mind has been turning to the looming new school year.  Unimaginable to think it will be the last year we homeschool since Adam will graduate in June 2012.  Definitely time to start planning for this school year.  Based on what colleges he's interested in, we need to figure out his classes.


One of my favorite things about homeschooling, but by no means my only favorite thing, is the planning process.  I really like to plan.  I think it's because in the planning stage there is all the potential of good things to come.  You haven't hit the roadblocks or problems yet.  A beautiful view stretches out in front of you and excitement about what wonderful things can be learned.


It's the implementation that is the drag.  Those unexpected problems pop up that make you want to tear your hair out.  But in Planning Land, all is beautiful and rosy.

No comments:

Post a Comment