7/28/2011

How the heck do you do this?

So I read this wonderful devotional today about Order In The Home sent by the Above Rubies ministry.  Now, I'm supposed to be able to just click on a link and be able to republish it in my blog.  It was so good I wanted to share it with anyone who might enjoy it.

I tried, I really did.  But all I got was this showing up on my blog post - Order In The Home | Above Rubies Women's Email Devotional .  That's it.  Well, I guess I'll figure this out eventually.

On another note, I've noticed most blogs include pictures.  I will work on that too.  I think figuring out a relevant picture could be difficult sometimes.  The knitting blogs I follow often have pictures of works-in-progress (WIPs for those of you in the know).  I just don't know if any of you is that interested in seeing 1/4th of a knitted dish cloth.

I suppose some of my recent posts could have included pictures of ants.....  No, I don't think so.

No comments:

Post a Comment